Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
Touch of Grey >
Wang Dang Doodle
Me and My Uncle >
Row Jimmy >
The Music Never Stopped
Here Comes Sunshine
Way To Go Home
That Would Be Something >
Uncle John's Band >
I Need A Miracle >
Johnny B. Goode
- Beginning of Here Comes Sunshine patched from AUD
- Light Pops in Here Comes Sunshine on the AUD. There was a very loud
one in the right channel at 1:34. I fixed this by cutting out the
right channel and pasting it with the left. There is still a light
pop but it is much better. Also in the AUD at 1:36 was a very loud
clap in the right channel again I cut out the right channel and
replaced it with the left.
- Glitch between 4:37 - 4:38 of Matilda
- Splice in Matilda from 5:08 - 5:25
- splice in Matilda from 9:11 - 9:24
- sound of Matlida seems to degrade after the first splice
- Slight Pop at 3:35 and 3:52 of Drums
- Last 2 minutes of Morning Dew spliced in from AUD starting at 8:50
- Johnny B. Goode was missing on SBD, AUD source
- Bill Tetzeli repitched the SBD and redid the AUD patches
- SteveSw fixed the REPLAYGAIN
April 5, 2020 Subject:
it takes about 4 minutes to actually get to Matilda, by that time, the obnoxious drums have made me skip this crappy song anyway.
October 15, 2019 Subject:
I sang a little while and then flew on.
July 9, 2013 Subject:
Row jimmy, Stagger lee, TWBS..Jerry was makin' it special.....great show from 95' This spring run was the best part of 95' and this show captures that. It wasn't the best show ever played, but if you want a solid show from the last year of Garcia....grab this!
April 5, 2013 Subject:
This could be the last time... in B'ham...
Things are as excellent now as they were then... in Birmingham. nice playlist. THANK YOU!
April 5, 2010 Subject:
Maybe the Last Time
My last show ever with my bro Big D. Not a bad show really - Matilda with Willie Green was smokin, and the last song Jerry ever played for me was Dew.